Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: How would you rate each of these ag items

  1. #11
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have Kit's bed and night table. I love it, so it'd probably be a 10. I don't have a lot of AG furniture, so I can't compare it to anything else.

    Laura

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Grapedy1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2004
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got Josefina's lunch, and I give it a 9. The canteen is real terra cotta and the design is handpainted. I don't really care for the bunch of onions as they're too fake looking, but the rest of it is wonderful.

    I also have both of Molly's lunches, the paper bags and the metal lunchbox. I like the newer one better. The food actually looks real! Give Molly's new lunch a 10, and the old one an 8. (The paper bags are NOT historically correct. Paper like that was something that tended to be scarce.)

    Also have Molly's Nighttime Necessities. Love that too! A 10. The lamp really works, and the drawer on the nightstand is big enough to hold Molly's glasses so Bennet doesn't knock them off the table. The hot water bottle looks and feels like a real hot water bottle. And me being a Nancy Drew collector, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the little Quest of the Missing Map. It impresses me to no end that they actually tracked down a collector with a first edition of Missing Map so they could copy it just for Molly.

  3. #13
    courtneysunshine
    Guest courtneysunshine's Avatar

    Post

    We don't have any of the table sets so far so I can't comment on them. We do have Kit's bed and nighttime necessities and I think they are wonderful...a definite 10. The bed is nice and heavy and folds out to fit two dolls. The bedding set is a beautiful color. I like the necessities, but I think the phone set could be a problem if you aren't very careful with it. We have all the food sets for the girls and I like them all. A 10 for them all. Addy's seems to not have as much as the others, but it is still nice. I was very surprised. Oh, and yes, Felicity's tea box is pretty small, but in relation to the doll, it is the right size.

    Hope this helps [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Kim

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 26, 2004 02:20 AM: Message edited by: courtneysunshine ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •